Best Possible to BUY
1) What is your budget?
Money isnt an option
2) What size desktop would you prefer?
c. Large (Think gamer's desktop)
d. All-In-One (Think iMac)
3) Please select your country's flag as a post icon and tell us what country are you buying this in.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
I want a name Brand
5) What tasks will you be performing with the desktop?
Remote Server, Home Workstation, GIS Software, Remote Desktop, 4x Monitors
6) Will you be playing games on it; if so, which games?
No games, but i will be using GIS Software
7) Do you mind buying online without seeing the desktop in person?
8) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Build Quality and Design
9) Are the desktop's looks and stylishness important to you?
10) When are you buying this desktop and how long do you want this desktop to last?
11) How much hard drive space do you want; 40GB to 2TB?
12) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, a DVD Burner, a Blu-Ray-R drive or a Blu-Ray burner?
Blueray if possible
13) Have you entertained the idea of building your own?
No thank you, I want the warranty
I basically want to buy the BEST home wokrkstation available. i will be remotely going into it, and storing large files. I want a 2+ year warranty from a Name Brand.
4+ monitor setup is a must. Id like to order as a bundle if anyone knows.
Give me your Best! I have $$$$$ to spend
Last edited by axel4401; 08-01-2012 at 11:56 PM.
I have a Lenovo M90z and love it.
The updated version M92 just came out.
It is only offered up to 1TB had drive, so an external will be necessary.
A sleek enterprise machine.
ThinkCentre M92z All-in-One Desktop | Shop | Lenovo | (US)