10-18-2012, 09:04 AM #1
Flash Memory Market Declines in 2012 Discussion
So far this year, the flash industry has seen a drop in revenue - not due to a lack of popularity (thank god for SSDs) - rather that the price has dropped more steeply than anyone expected.
Read the full content of this Article: Flash Memory Market Declines in 2012
- New Mosaid SSD Packs Two Terabytes Into a Single SATA Flash Drive
- Are SSDs Due for a Price Hike?
- Synology Outs DiskStation DS413j NAS for Home Users
- Western Digital Joins the 4TB Club with New Enterprise-Grade 4TB Hard Drives
- LaCie Lays Claim to Fastest Thunderbolt Hard Drive with Little Big Disk Thunderbolt