10-02-2012, 03:46 PM #1
Windows 8 on ARM Won't Have Security Software: Will You Be Safe? Discussion
Windows 8 is cracking down on how users can install applications, and on the ARM version, Windows RT, only Microsoft Store apps can be installed. Guess what that means: no antivirus.
Read the full content of this Article: Windows 8 on ARM Won't Have Security Software: Will You Be Safe?
- The Wait for 8: How to Download Windows 8 for Free and Install via USB/DVD
- The Wait for 8: Windows 8 to Lose the Start Button, Gain Gesture Passwords
- Microsoft to Offer Home PC Builders Special Windows 8 Licenses
- The Wait for 8: Microsoft Confirms October 25th Launch
- The Wait for 8: Easier Install in View for Coming Windows 8
- Download the New Windows 8 Consumer Preview Beta Right Now, for Free!