09-17-2012, 08:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
Are SSDs Due for a Price Hike? Discussion
by Andy Patrizio
If you were thinking about buying an SSD drive, now might be the time. An off-hand comment on an earnings call and moves by a memory maker may signal a price spike in the not-so-distant future.
Read the full content of this Article: Are SSDs Due for a Price Hike?
- Plextor M5 Pro SSD Targets Enterprise Exceptionalism with 540MB/s Reads, 450MB/s Writes
- New Mosaid SSD Packs Two Terabytes Into a Single SATA Flash Drive
- Synology Outs DiskStation DS413j NAS for Home Users
- Iomega StorCenter ix2 NAS Review: Keeping Your Data and Home Safe
- Intel, Kingston Issue SSD Recalls Due to Defective Encryption Chips