07-09-2012, 10:43 PM #1
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Goes Gold, New iMacs and Mac Minis Coming? Discussion
Today, Apple put up the Gold Master version of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Pre-release software generally goes gold once a developer decides that it's essentially feature complete with no show stopping bugs. That means that soon, you'll be able to pay your $20 to get your hands on the next-gen OS X - and, hopefully, all new Mac desktops.
Read the full content of this Article: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Goes Gold, New iMacs and Mac Minis Coming?
- Apple Updates Product Lineup Today: New Mac Pros, AirPort Express
- Apple Shows Off OS X Mountain Lion at WWDC, Announces Price and Launch Date
- New OS X Virus Gives Mac Owners a Taste of Malware Concerns
- Mac Hit With a Second Major Virus in as Many Weeks: MS Office Users Targeted
- Dell Ups the All-in-one Ante: 27-inch Dell XPS One 27, Inspiron One 23, Inspiron One 20
- Dell XPS One 27 Hands On: The Apple iMac Better Watch Out