06-18-2012, 10:24 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
Intel, Kingston Issue SSD Recalls Due to Defective Encryption Chips Discussion
LSI Corp. and two SSD OEM partners (Intel and Kingston) have issued a recall and replacement program due to defective encryption controllers. The good news in all of this is that the issue affects only a very small number of customers, and both companies are issuing free replacements to those affected.
Read the full content of this Article: Intel, Kingston Issue SSD Recalls Due to Defective Encryption Chips
- DDR4 Memory is Coming. Should You Care?
- Western Digital Velociraptor 1TB Now Available
- Hands-Free Computing - and Gaming - is About to LEAP Forward
- Iomega Beats Competition to the Punch with Ivy Bridge-Powered StorCenter Storage Arrays
- Need More Hard Drive Space? Try a NAS!
- Western Digital Adds SlingPlayer, International Content to WD TV Live Family