06-05-2012, 08:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
E3 2012: Resident Evil 6 Hands-On Preview Discussion
As I entered Capcom's Resident Evil 6 booth at E3 to get my very first hands-on time with the game, I was surrounded by themed decorations and was told to pretend that I was entering the fictional city of Lanshiang, China, which is where part of the game takes place.
But as I began playing the game I realized that I didn't care where I was, because this was just good, old-fashioned zombie-killing mayhem that was so familiar that I felt right at home. Much like Resident Evil 5 was, in some ways, Resident Evil 4 in Africa, my time with Resident Evil 6 proved to be, more or less, Resident Evil 5 in China. And there's nothing wrong with that.
Read the full content of this Article: E3 2012: Resident Evil 6 Hands-On Preview
- E3 2012: Microsoft's E3 Press Conference Roundup
- E3 2012: EA's Press Conference Offers Glimpses at New Dead Space, Crysis, More
- E3 2012: What We Expect to See, and What We Don't
- E3 2012: Wii U Launch Date Set For Holidays 2012
- E3 2012: Nintendo Goes After Hardcore Gamers with Pro Controller, Zombi U, Other Mature Titles