03-07-2012, 08:15 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
Major RAM Manufacturer Elpida Goes Bankrupt - Does it Even Matter? Discussion
Japan's last memory manufacturer becomes the latest victim of the country's shaky economy. You, however, should not feel anything.
Read the full content of this Article: Major RAM Manufacturer Elpida Goes Bankrupt - Does it Even Matter?
- Dell World 2011: Intel CEO Paul Otellini Talks About the "Insatiable Need for Computing"
- Intel Launches World's Fastest CPU; MAINGEAR Already Shipping
- Logitech Touch Mouse M600 Goes to War with Apple and Microsoft
- SanDisk's ReRAM to Bring Instant On PCs
- Boxee Deleting PC Client Tonight - Get it Now!
- Intel Delays the Ivy Bridge Launch