11-21-2011, 09:57 PM #1
Seagate Sues Western Digital and Wins Half a Billion Dollars Discussion
Western Digital let out one of the strangest press releases we've seen with today's news of a secret lawsuit levied by competitor Seagate. While the relevant details seem to have been sealed by the court, it looks like WD hired a former employee of Seagate's, and the latter company is alleging impropriety on the part of WD as well as misuse of company secrets.
Read the full content of this Article: Seagate Sues Western Digital and Wins Half a Billion Dollars
- Dell World 2011: Intel CEO Paul Otellini Talks About the "Insatiable Need for Computing"
- Mac OS X Lion Downloaded Six Million Times Since Launch
- Apple iMac is the Number One Desktop in America
- Microsoft Marks Google Chrome as Trojan, Deletes it From Users' PCs
- Microsoft Creates a Glimpse Into the Future
- New Western Digital Sentinel DX4000 NAS Brings Personal Clouds to Small Busines