10-27-2011, 04:55 PM #1
HP to Keep Making PCs, Much to Dell's Chagrin Discussion
New CEO Meg Whitman hasn't been on the job for too long, and already she's setting things right with the world's largest computer manufacturer. HP has just announced that it will continue to keep producing computers, and will NOT be selling the division off or otherwise divesting it.
Read the full content of this Article: HP to Keep Making PCs, Much to Dell's Chagrin
- IDF2011: HP Unveils Bevy of Beautiful Monitors, World's First Sub-$200 IPS Display
- Dell World 2011: Intel CEO Paul Otellini Talks About the "Insatiable Need for Computing"
- Lenovo Leapfrogs Dell to be #2 Worldwide PC Maker Behind HP
- Dell World 2011: Michael Dell Says NO to Lenovo as the World's No.2 PC Maker
- Dell Inspiron One 2320 Brings 2TB Storage and Blu-ray to Multitouch All-in-ones