10-17-2011, 08:00 AM #1
Western Digital Plants Flooded: Expect "Significant Impact" to Christmas Quarter Discussion
Western Digital just announced that flooding in Thailand has reached their manufacturing facilities. Both of the company's major plants (at Bang Pa-In Industrial Park and Navanakorn Industrial Park) were hit by the rising waters.
Read the full content of this Article: Western Digital Plants Flooded: Expect "Significant Impact" to Christmas Quarter
- Western Digital Adds WD 2go, 2go Pro Apps to its My Book Live Personal Cloud Drive
- Unreleased Western Digital DX4000 NAS Spotted on IDF Floor
- OCZ Announces Deneva 2 and Intrepid SSDs: Slimmer and More Reliable
- LaCie LaPlug Puts Hard Drives and Printers onto Your Network
- Seagate GoFlex Cinema Adds 3TB of Storage to Your Home Theater
- New WD TV Live Brings Exclusive Spotify to Your HDTV
10-17-2011, 08:22 PM #2
Looks like I need to buy the 1TB quickly before the rising waters raise prices as well!?!?!?!?!?Desktop- Athlon II x3 3.0 Ghz, AMD 6850,2 GB RAM, 800 GB HD.
Netbook- C-50, 6250, 2Gb RAM,250 GB.
"Darkness cannot hide the light that is emanating from you"