08-29-2011, 04:33 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
SMB Storage Options: From Clouds to Connected Network Devices Discussion
Developing an effective backup strategy is relatively easy if you are a consumer or small office/home office worker. Basically, you just buy a wired or wireless disk-based storage device, connect it to a host system, and schedule the times when you want to backup your PC. The first backup will take some time, as all of your files are copied over. Subsequent backups will take less time, as only new or newly-modified files will be copied.
Read the full content of this Article: SMB Storage Options: From Clouds to Connected Network Devices
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS) vs. External Hard Drives: Which One is Right for You?
- Buffalo Adds Windows Storage for SMBs While Staying True to Linux Users
- Happy Birthday, Internet: the WWW Turns 20
- SandForce and Toshiba Team Up to Show Off 24nm Flash Memory
- SATA Group Offers Up New 16Gbps SATA Capabilities, SSD Connections
- Cloud Storage: Is the Gain in Space Worth the Pain?